COST AND DATES
Types of Workshops
- 90 min WorkshopOnline on zoom
- This Workshop Series is onZOOM
- See 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoomSee 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoomDementia care is unlike other care - The day to day realities are underestimated and carers do not receive appropriate information or support to enable them to care well. Understand dementia’s unique demands enables carers to adapt and cope with endless frustrations.
- See 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoomSee 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoomEVERY WEEK - a chat time for anyone who has completed a workshop and wants to stay in touch A weekly one hour session with no agenda – think of it as ‘drop in’ time and bring concerns, questions and stories to share these with others. LET’S TALK is a supportive space: ask each other for assistance.
- See 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoom
- See 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoomSee 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoomThis Workshop gives you skills and practice in identifying potential problems, ideas for approaching these, and strategies to help divert or de-escalate. Will be participant-led: raise and share issues you are facing. We will work through possible solutions.
- See 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoomSee 'Register' Page for Dates and TimesZoom‘Challenging behaviours’ may be rational responses to people not knowing how to connect well or deal with aggravations - noise, confusion, fear, hunger, discomfort, thoughts they can’t communicate. Learn to observe and respond to defuse and calm agitation, confusion, aggression.